Hello! I am Lucy Kates 👋
I am a multi-media experience designer that crafts digital experiences to elevate their real world counter-parts.
After my four years at Georgia Tech, I have developed a passion for designing experiences that transform the user, no matter how small the transformation. My interest in the relationship between psychology and design has resulted in a strong emphasis on the user journey throughout my design process.
I am currently a product designer at LinkedIn. Please reach out if you would like to connect.
Here are the Top 10 Lucy Kates Facts:
1. I absolutely love learning new things!
2. I am originally from a town right outside Philadelphia.
3. Even though I have not played the drums since high school, I consider myself a drummer (I like to think that "once a drummer, always a drummer"...) I hope to continue drumming in the future!
4. I love to make videos.
5. I have a strong passion for hiking, the backcountry, and the outdoors.
6. Maggie Rogers is my all time favorite musician.
7. Potatoes are my favorite food hands down. Name a more versatile food! (French fries, mashed potatoes, baked potatoes, chips, hash browns, tater tots, etc...) I once even had a potato party.
8. I always carry my Nalgene water bottle with me.
9. I care about health a lot and really enjoy cooking.
10. Last, but not least... I am a designer!